[Comic] In a place far from the world of the living, where souls intersect with the a...

by ayshah - opened

Story prompt:

In a place far from the world of the living, where souls intersect with the afterlife, our journey begins. "Ryo: Where am I? How did I get here?" "Spirit: Welcome to the Gate of Souls, the place where souls gather before transitioning to the afterlife." "Ryo: The Gate of Souls? But I'm not dead! How did I come here?" "Spirit: There is much you don't know about this world. Not everyone who comes here is dead. Sometimes souls are summoned for special reasons." "Ryo: Special reasons? Like what?" "Spirit: You'll find out soon. Come with me, someone is waiting for you." "Spirit: This is the City of Souls, where everyone lives while waiting for their fate to be decided." "Ayumi: You're new here, right? I'm Ayumi." "Ryo: Yes, I'm Ryo. Do you know why I'm here?" "Ayumi: There are rumors that the Gate of Souls has started summoning the living because there is a threat that endangers the balance between the worlds." "Ryo: A threat? What could this threat be?" "Ken: The time we feared has come. Dark forces are trying to take control of the Gate of Souls and use it to invade the world of the living." "Ryo: And what do we need to do to stop them?" "Ken: We need to find the five guardians. They are the only ones who can restore balance and save both worlds." "Ryo: So, what's our first step?" "Ken: We need to find the first guardian. It's said he lives atop the Dark Mountain." "Ayumi: It will be a tough journey, but we have no other choice." "Ryo: How will we recognize the guardian when we find him?" "Ken: There will be a test, only pure souls can pass it." "Ayumi: This is the Dark Mountain. From here, the real adventure begins." "Ken: Be careful! These creatures guard the path to the guardian." "Ryo: I won't let them block our path! We must reach the summit at any cost." "Guardian: Who are you? And why do you seek me?" "Ken: We are here to save the Gate of Souls and both worlds from the dark forces." "Guardian: Then let's see if you deserve my help." "Guardian: You are pure. I will help you in your mission." "Guardian: This key will open the gate to the location of the next guardian. Beware, the journey will become more difficult." "Ryo: We are ready for any challenge. We won't stop until we achieve our goal." "Ken: It's said the second guardian lives in this endless desert." "Ayumi: We need to be careful. The winds here are unnatural." "Ryo: We need to find shelter before the winds get stronger." "Ken: There’s a cave nearby, let's head there quickly." "Ayumi: These winds seem to carry angry spirits." "Ken: That's right. The guardian here controls the winds and the spirits they carry." "Spirit: Who are you, and why have you come here?" "Ryo: We are looking for the second guardian. We need his help to save the Gate of Souls." "Spirit: The guardian hides in a distant oasis. If you are worthy, you will reach it." "Ayumi: This place is enchanting, it feels alive." "Ken: Don't be fooled by appearances, the guardian here tests the purity of intentions." "Guardian: You have braved the angry winds to reach here. What drives you to seek me?" "Ryo: We are trying to save the Gate of Souls and both worlds from the dark forces." "Guardian: If you can control the winds, I will help you." "Guardian: You are strong and pure. I will give you the Spear of the Wind; it will aid you in your journey." "Ryo: Thank you. We will use this weapon wisely." "Ken: To the next guardian!" "Ken: The lake hides the third guardian. Reaching him won't be easy." "Ayumi: The water seems deep and mysterious." "Ryo: This city is amazing, like it's from another world." "Ken: The guardian here protects the water spirits, we must be careful." "Guardian: Who dares enter my realm?" "Ayumi: We are here seeking your help. We need your power to save the Gate of Souls." "Guardian: Staying here requires an unyielding spirit. Prove your capability." "Guardian: You have proven your strength. I will give you the Water Pendant; it will help you in your journey." "Ryo: Thank you. We won't fail you." "Ken: This is the place of the fourth guardian. We must be ready for anything." "Ayumi: The heat here is unbearable." "Ryo: I feel like the guardian is watching us." "Ken: This is the test of fire, we must prove our courage." "Guardian: Who are you to challenge the fires of the volcano?" "Ryo: We need your power to save the Gate of Souls." "Guardian: Crossing here requires unshakable courage. Prove it to me." "Ryo and Ayumi: Successfully crossing the path of fire."

Preset:

Japanese

Comic:

Drag & drop your comic image (converted to JPG) here!