Restart

by raoalihassan228 - opened

I hope you will restart

They are out of money.

Cost them 700k per day to run this.

700k per day where did you hear that? If that's true then how does Wombo stay alive

They can show sides ads in hugging face

Dear developers and supporters
Please turn this creative inspirational site, Stable Diffusion back on. I and many others can subscribe to other A.I. simply not afford and the test results are creative often unsatisfactory.
With a lot of joy of discovery, I have also created many anti-Ukraine war subjects for a slightly better world. Great open-source projects like this one should also demand a small fee from the user for their free use. All the best and continued success in the further development of these fascinating software and a big thank you to all the volunteers who make all this possible.
Putin wird von bisher unsichtbaren Kleinputin-Dämon gesteuert  t.jpg

try this its free electrosion.web.app

Dear developers and supporters
Please turn this creative inspirational site, Stable Diffusion back on. I and many others can subscribe to other A.I. simply not afford and the test results are creative often unsatisfactory.
With a lot of joy of discovery, I have also created many anti-Ukraine war subjects for a slightly better world. Great open-source projects like this one should also demand a small fee from the user for their free use. All the best and continued success in the further development of these fascinating software and a big thank you to all the volunteers who make all this possible.
Putin wird von bisher unsichtbaren Kleinputin-Dämon gesteuert  t.jpg

You are mad