english
stringlengths 0
3.27k
| non_english
stringlengths 0
13.3k
|
---|---|
An eternity. | 永无止境 |
I was so young once! | 啊 曾几何时我是多么年轻啊 |
At night my mother takes me into the garden. | 夜里... 我母亲扶我到花园里 |
She looks at my head. | 她瞅着我的脑袋 |
Every night she looks carefully at my head. | 每天夜里 她都要仔细瞅我的脑袋 |
She still doesn't dare come close. | 她还不敢靠近我... |
At night I can see the town square. | 只是在夜里 我才能看看广场 |
So I look. | 于是 我就看呀看 |
It's huge. | 广场大极了 |
It curves in the middle. | 广场中央往下凹 |
Sleep comes only at dawn. | 我只是在黎明时才有睡意 |
Does it ever rain? | 有时下雨吗 |
Along the walls. | 雨顺墙而下 |
I think of you, but I no longer speak of it. | 我想念你 但是 我再也不提这件事了 |
Madwoman! | 疯了 |
Madly in love with you. | 我爱你爱得发疯 |
My hair grows back. | 我的头发重新长出来了 |
I can feel it with my hands, day by day. | 每天 我用手摸 感觉得出 |
I don't care. | 我无所谓 |
But still, it's growing back. | 可是 头发毕竟又长了出来 |
Do you scream before going down to the cellar? | 你在被关进地下室之前喊叫吗 |
No. I feel nothing. | 没有 我毫无感觉 |
They're young. | 他们都很年轻 |
They shave my head carefully till they finish the job. | 他们仔细地把我的头发剃得精光 |
They believe it's their duty. | 他们认为 把女人的头发好好剃光是他们的责任 |
Are you ashamed for them, my love? | 我心爱的 你为他们感到羞耻 |
You are dead. | 不 你死了 |
I'm too busy suffering. | 我只顾着内心的痛苦 |
Night falls. | 夕阳西下 |
I hear nothing but the sound of the scissors on my head. | 我只注意我头顶上剪刀的声音 |
It eases the pain of your death a bit, like -- | 这稍许减轻了因你的死亡 而给我带来的痛苦 就像... |
I don't know how else to say it -- like for my nails... the walls... my anger. | 啊 瞧 我无法向你表达清楚 就像用指甲抠墙能稍许 平息些心头的怒火一般 |
What pain! | 啊 多么痛苦 |
What pain in my heart! | 我内心是多么痛苦 |
They sing the Marseillaise all through the town. | 真是不可思议... 全城百姓都在唱《马赛曲》 |
My dead lover is an enemy of France. | 我那死去的爱人是法国的敌人 |
Someone says she should be paraded through town. | 有人说应该把这个女人扭到城里游街 |
My father's pharmacy is closed due to the disgrace. | 我父亲的药店因为我伤风败俗而关闭 |
I am alone. | 我孤独无依 |
Some of them are laughing. | 有些人耻笑我 |
I return home at night. | 夜里 我才游完街回到家里 |
And then one day, my love, your eternity comes to an end. | 后来 我亲爱的 有一天 你终于摆脱了无休止的痛苦 |
A long time. | 那是个漫长的过程 有人告诉我 |
They said it was a long time. | 说我经受了很长时间的磨难 |
The cathedral bells ring at 6:00 every evening, summer and winter. | 无论冬夏 每天傍晚六点钟 圣艾蒂安教堂的钟声响起 |
One day I hear them. | 一天 真的 我听见了钟声 |
I remember having heard them before. | 我记得从前我曾听见过这钟声 |
Before, when we were in love, when we were happy. | 从前 就是我们相爱的时候 在我们幸福的时候 |
I begin to see. | 我开始看见东西了 |
I remember having seen before, when we were in love, when we were happy. | 我记得从前曾看见过的东西 从前 就是我们相爱的时候 在我们幸福的时候 |
I see the ink. | 我看见墨水 |
I see the daylight. | 我看见白天 |
I see my life. Your death. | 我看见我的生命 你的死亡 |
My life that goes on, your death that goes on. | 我那在继续的生命 你那在继续的死亡 |
I see that the shadows take longer to reach the corners of the room and the corners of the cellar. | 现在 阴影笼罩卧室墙角 需要的时间变长了 阴影笼罩地下室墙角需要的时间变长了 |
About half past six. | 推迟到六点半左右了 |
Winter has ended. | 冬天过去了 |
It's horrible! | 啊 真可怕 |
I remember you less and less clearly. | 我对你的记忆开始淡漠了 |
Give me something to drink. | 给我一些喝的东西 |
I begin to forget you. | 我开始忘记你 |
I tremble at forgetting such love. | 我因为忘却如此深沉的爱而颤抖不已 |
More. | 还要 |
We were to meet at noon on the banks of the Loire. | 我们本该中午在卢瓦尔河畔相会的 |
I was to leave with him. | 我应该同他一起远走高飞的 |
When I arrived at noon on the banks of the Loire, he wasn't quite dead yet. | 当我中午赶到卢瓦尔河畔时 他还没有完全死去 |
Someone had fired on him from a garden. | 有人从花园里朝他开了冷枪 |
I stayed by his body all that day and all the following night. | 我在他的尸体旁 守了整整一天一夜 |
The next morning, they came to get him and put him in a truck. | 第二天早晨 有人来收尸 把他装上一辆卡车 |
Nevers was liberated that night. | 就在那天夜里内韦尔解放了 |
The cathedral bells rang and rang. | 圣艾蒂安教堂的钟声响了... |
响了 |
|
He grew cold beneath me, little by little. | 他在我的身体下面渐渐变冷 |
He took so long to die! | 啊 他死去的时间可真长啊 |
When? | 什么时候断气的 |
I don't know exactly. | 我也说不准 |
I was lying on top of him. | 我趴在他身上 |
The moment of his death actually escaped me, | 是的... 我真的忽略了他去世的时间 |
because at that moment and even afterwards -- yes, I can even say afterwards -- | 因为... 因为即使在当时 即使在事后... |
是的 即使在事后... |
|
I couldn't find the slightest difference between his dead body and my own. | 我可以说 我压根儿就感觉不出他的尸体 和我的身体有一丝一毫的区别 |
His body and mine seemed to me to be one and the same. | 我只觉得这尸体 和我的身体出奇地像 |
You understand? He was my first love! | 你明白吗 那是我的初恋 |
Then one day I screamed again, so they put me back in the cellar. | 后来 有一天 我又大喊大叫起来 于是 他们就把我关进地下室里 |
It was warm. | 它是热乎乎的 |
I think it was then that my hatred left me. | 我想 我就是那时候摆脱了心中的恶意 |
I don't scream anymore. | 我不再大喊大叫了 |
I become reasonable. | 我变得有理智了 |
They say, "She's become reasonable." | 大家都说 她变得有理智了 |
One holiday evening they let me out. | 一天夜里 是节日的夜晚 他们把我放了出来 |
The banks of the Loire at dawn. | 在卢瓦尔河畔 正值黎明时分 |
People cross the bridge, in greater or smaller numbers, depending on the hour. | 人们在过桥 过桥的人数在不同的时辰时多时少 |
From afar they're nobody. | 远处 阒无人影 |
It isn't long after that that my mother tells me I must leave for Paris during the night. | 过不多久 我母亲跟我说 我应该趁着夜色到巴黎去 |
She gives me some money. | 她给了我钱 |
I take off for Paris one night on a bicycle. | 我就在夜里骑上自行车 动身到了巴黎 |
It's summer, and the nights are warm. | 那是夏天 夜色迷人 |
When I get to Paris two days later, | 两天后我抵达巴黎时 |
Hiroshima is in all the papers. | 广岛的名字出现在所有的报纸上 |
My hair has grown back to a decent length. | 这时 我的头发已经长得够体面了 |