english
stringlengths
0
3.27k
non_english
stringlengths
0
13.3k
I'm among the crowds in the street.
我和别人一起走在街上
Fourteen years have passed.
十四年过去了
I don't even remember his hands very well.
我甚至记不清楚那双手了
I still remember the pain a little bit.
痛苦嘛 我还记得一点儿
Tonight?
今天晚上吗
Yes, I remember it tonight.
是的 今晚我想起了这些事
But one day I will no longer remember it.
但是 有朝一日 我将不再记得往事
At all.
压根儿不记得
Nothing.
什么都不记得
Tomorrow at this time
明天这个时候
I'll be thousands of miles from you.
我将同你相隔万里
Does your husband know this story?
你丈夫 他知道这件事吗
So I'm the only one?
那么 只有我一个人知道
I'm the only one who knows!
只有我知道 只有我一个人知道
Be quiet.
别说了
It's so nice sometimes to be with someone!
啊 有时候 跟某个人在一起有多好啊
Tell me more.
再谈谈吧
Tell me.
说啊
In a few years, when I have forgotten you, and other adventures like this one will happen to me from sheer force of habit,
几年后 当我把你淡忘时 当类似这样的艳事 又出于习惯势力发生时
I'll remember you as the symbol of love's forgetfulness.
我将缅怀你 就像怀念被遗忘的爱情那样
I'll think of this story as of the horror of forgetting.
当我想起遗忘的可怕时 我将会想起这段艳事
I already know it.
我现在就知道我会那样做的
Don't things ever stop at night in Hiroshima?
在广岛 这种夜生活永无休止吗
No, they never stop.
在广岛 这种夜生活永无休止
I like that.
我多喜欢这样
Cities where there's always someone awake, day or night.
喜欢这种无论白昼还是黑夜 总有人醒着的不夜城
Sometimes we have to avoid thinking about the problems life presents.
有时候 应该尽量不要去想 尘世给人造成的困难
Otherwise we'd suffocate.
要不然 这个世界就完全会变得令人窒息
Get away from me.
离开我吧
The sun hasn't risen yet.
天还没有亮
We'll probably die without ever seeing each other again.
很可能 我们死之前再也不会见面了 对吗
Yes, probably.
是的 很可能
Unless, perhaps, one day... a war...
除非 有朝一日 也许... 战争...
You think you know, but no.
你自以为知道 其实不然
Never.
永远不会知道
In her youth in Nevers she had a German love.
她曾经在内韦尔 有一个年轻的德国情人
We'll go to Bavaria, my love, and we'll get married.
我们将要到巴伐利亚去 我的爱 而且 我们将要结为夫妻
She never went to Bavaria.
她永远也没去成
Let those who never went to Bavaria dare speak to her of love!
让那些从未去过巴伐利亚的人 斗胆同她谈论爱情吧
You were not quite dead yet.
你当时并没有完全死去
I told our story.
我向别人讲述了我们的故事
I cheated on you tonight with that stranger.
我今天晚上同这个陌生人一起欺骗了你
I told our story.
我讲述了我们的故事
You see, it was there to tell.
瞧 这件事是可以对别人叙述的
Fourteen years since I've tasted an impossible love!
十四年了 我对不可能的爱情... 已经找不到感觉了
Since Nevers.
自从离开内韦尔以来
Look how I'm forgetting you.
瞧我把你忘得一干二净...
Look how I've forgotten you.
瞧我把你忘得一干二净
Look at me.
看看我吧
I'm going to stay in Hiroshima.
我将留在广岛
With him. Every night.
每天夜里和他在一起
In Hiroshima.
在广岛
I'm going to stay here. Here.
我将留在这里 这里
Stay in Hiroshima.
留在广岛吧
Of course I'll stay in Hiroshima with you.
当然 我将留在广岛... 和你一起
I'm so miserable!
我是多么不幸
I wasn't expecting this at all. You understand?
我压根儿没有料到 你明白...
Go away!
你走开吧
I couldn't possibly leave you.
我不能离开你
Stay in Hiroshima with me.
和我一起留在广岛吧
He's going to walk towards me.
他就要朝我走来
He's going to take me by the shoulders.
他将搂住我的双肩
He's going to kiss me.
他将亲吻我
He's going to kiss me and I'll be lost.
他将亲吻我... 而我将不知所措
I meet you.
我遇见你
This city was tailor-made for love.
这座城市天生就适合恋爱
You fit my body like a glove.
你天生就适合我的身体
Who are you? You're destroying me.
你是谁 你害了我
I was hungry.
我那时饥不择食
Hungry for infidelity, for adultery, for lies, and for death.
渴望不贞 与人通奸 撒谎骗人 但求一死
I always have been.
很久以来 一直这样
I had no doubt you'd cross my path one day.
我料到 你总有一天会突然出现在我面前
I waited for you calmly, with boundless impatience.
我平静地 极其不耐烦地等待着你
Devour me.
吞噬我吧
Deform me to your likeness, so that no one after you will ever again understand the reason for so much desire.
按照你的形象使我变样吧 以便在你之后 没有任何人会理解 为什么会有如此强烈的欲望
We'll be alone, my love.
我的爱 我们将单独相处
Night will never end.
黑夜将永无止境
The day will never dawn again on anyone.
太阳将永不升起
Never again.
永远
At last.
总之 永远不再升起
You're still destroying me.
你害了我
You're good for me.
你对我真好
We'll mourn the departed day in good conscience and with goodwill.
我们将怀着满腔诚意 问心无愧地哀悼那消逝的太阳
There'll be nothing else for us to do but mourn the departed day.
我们将没有别的事情要做 惟有哀悼那消逝的太阳
Time will pass. Only time.
时光将流逝 惟有时光流逝而去
And a time will come when we can no longer name what it is that binds us.
然而 时光也会到来 到那时 我们将一点儿也说不出 究竟是什么使我们俩结合
Its name will gradually be erased from our memory until it vanishes completely.
那个字眼将渐渐从我们的记忆中消失 然后 它将消失得无影无踪
Perhaps there's a chance you'll stay.
也许 你有可能留下吧
You know very well.
你知道得很清楚
Staying is even more impossible than leaving.
欲离不能 欲留更不能
A week.
再留一星期
Three days.
三天
Time enough for what?
这点时间做什么呢
To live from it? To die from it?
用来活命 还是用来殉情
Time enough to know which.
用来弄清楚该怎么办
There is no such thing.
这种时间不存在
Neither time enough to live from it, nor time enough to die from it.
既没有用来活命的时间 也没有用来殉情的时间
So I don't give a damn.
所以 我才不在乎呢
I would prefer you had died in Nevers.
我宁愿你当初死在内韦尔
So would I.
我也宁愿这样